Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Propel Your Business in 2013
Saturday, December 8, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Propel Your Business! is a strategic planning day for savvy business women who are looking to clearly plan their success strategies for the year 2013 and willing to back it up with focused implementation. During the day you will progress through visioning, planning, marketing and revenue generating exercises so that you walk away with a customized step by step plan to grow your business. Here’s what you can expect:
- Clarify and Reaffirm Your Why in your business which aligns with what matters most to you.
- Identify Your Challenges and find the support you need to overcome any obstacle.
- Put together your Revenue and Marketing plans to rapidly grow your business to the next level..
- Define a stretch goal for 2013 revenue and a simple plan to make it happen including creating additional streams of income.
- Get instant feedback from experts in various areas that will only enhance your business.
- Determine the 3 Forward Strategies you will use to attract the clients and profits you want in your business.
- Outline your 90-Day Acceleration Plan so that you walk away with peace of mind and a strong sense of empowerment having this level of clarity and direction in your business.
You’ll know exactly where to spend your time and money in 2013 to get the attention and cash flow you want!!
- Propel Your Business in 2013 Binder
- Catered Lunch on Saturday
- One on One Sessions with Experts
- Evening Mixer
- Continental Breakfast
Come learn how to build a successful business, and then to make a plan to do it and start taking action IMMEDIATELY with an experienced business coach and business trainer to mentor you each step of the way. Be part of an INTIMATE group of women entrepreneurs who understand you and want to help you.
We invite you to take the time to step away from working “in” your business to work “on” your business. You’ll benefit from thought-provoking and skilled facilitation that guides you through the process of building a strategic plan for the future of your business.
When & Where
Smart Money Chicks/Smart Business Chicks
Smart Money Chicks-Our Mission is Creating Financially Secure Women by helping them Make More, Save More, & Spend Less by becoming Financially Savvy